Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sarah Palin, spokes(mock)person?

Sarah Palin turns 45 today, and I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised that the red letter day would have completely escaped my attention had I not been searching for her specifically on Twitter.

The REASON that I was twitter searching Sarah Palin was not so that I could follow her. Rather, I've been hearing new Jerry's Subs & Pizza commercials on the radio lately that make me want to stab myself in the eardrums, and was curious to see if the twittersphere was all a-twitter with likemindedness. It wasn't, noticeably.

You see...the good Gov and I disagree on just about every issue (shooting wolves from helicopters, drilling liberally in Alaska, etc). While I understand that many people disagree with ME, one thing that most people WILL agree that she's an extremely polarizing figure. So while the majority of radio listeners that hear the new Jerry's commercial don't likely change the channel (as I do) , I still have to question her selection, now that she's faded in (relative) obscurity.

Any one know who their creative agency is?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment